Re: [OM] my view on the use of a tripod was: Real world [was More on DOF

Subject: Re: [OM] my view on the use of a tripod was: Real world [was More on DOF and focal length (by Ctein)]
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 02:12:54 -0300
That's it: most of what Moose pointed out, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't
have done it the way you did if you had used a tripod.
I mean, IMHO and this only rules for me, I use a tripod always if
practically possible  - and I do so mainly to compose thoroughly.
I would use one even at ISO 3200, I pay special care to composition and
a tripod is of great help.

Fernando.