Re: [OM] Opinions and images wanted: OM Zuiko 35mm f/2.0

Subject: Re: [OM] Opinions and images wanted: OM Zuiko 35mm f/2.0
From: orink@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 02:41:51 -0500 (CDT)
Hi, Dave:

I have three 35mm 2.0 lenses and several 50mm 1.8s with high and low serial
#s.Also an OM lens adapter for my digital 330. I'd be glad to perform the tests
you ask, on my digital OM body, but I'd like some input from more knowledgable
group members as to whether one can usefully evaluate the older lenses on a
digital body. The advantage of course would be quick image processing
turn-around. What are the disadvantages, if any.

My understanding is that images taken at f/2.0 on the 35mm lens would be less
sharp that images taken at f 2.8 with the same 35mm lens.

As Ever,
Orin Keplinger
near Chicago