Re: [OM] Opinions and images wanted: OM Zuiko 35mm f/2.0

Subject: Re: [OM] Opinions and images wanted: OM Zuiko 35mm f/2.0
From: "Sue Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 12:34:19 -0500
I've got  both a 35/2 and a 28/2. The 28, which I h ave thanks to Tom
Scales, is sharp enough to shave with. It is, in fact, the sharpest lens
I've ever owned, and I've owned a lot.

The 35, however just doesn't do it for me. I'm with you, it's a normal, and
I"d love to love it, but it just isn't that good. It's not all that sharp,
and is a little bit flat. I really really wish it was better.

I've never had the 2.8 or 3.5 versions.

I would recommend, strangly, the 28-48 zoom. I've used mine a lot, and it's
better than the 35/2. I really really enjoy that lens.

Bill Pearce