Re: [OM] Best FILM for lens testing?

Subject: Re: [OM] Best FILM for lens testing?
From: james king <jking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 21:55:18 +0100
testing at f11+ can mean long exposure times. The ilford range of films
all suffer from reciprocity failure with shutter  speeds around 1
second. Kodak Tmax 100 is as bad or worse. When I did some testing for
myself I favoured Fuji acros100 B&W. It is ok for around 120s before it
requires slight compensation. However I think the results from B&W will
need printing or scanning for you to make comparisons. I did quite a few
tests with velvia 100 which allows you to make comparisons with a light
table and loupe...
regards
james

Companies Act 2006 : http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/companyinfo