Re: [OM] Best FILM for lens testing?

Subject: Re: [OM] Best FILM for lens testing?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 17:24:27 -0400
I don't understand shooting B&W and B&W, high contrast test charts if
you're ultimately going to be shooting color film and real world scenes.
  You could probably save on film by first filtering the duds with the
digital.  If the lens doesn't cut it in the center it's unlikely to do
much good in the corners.

Chuck Norcutt