Re: [OM] Hats off - Zuiko 300mm f/4, 5 <--> 85~250mm f/5 shootout, by Ch

Subject: Re: [OM] Hats off - Zuiko 300mm f/4, 5 <--> 85~250mm f/5 shootout, by Chuck.
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 19:24:05 -0300
Oh ! - a 'regador', I have some of those - not in Montevideo.
There are several methods for implementing its function, but if you want
to buy one of these here, you will find this type of 'regador' only, so
we call all of them 'regador - regadores (pl.)' Better ones come from
Israel.

Funny, this time it's the other way round: you need four words in
English, while I need only one in Spanish :-)

I'll improve my English, but sooner or later you'll find yourself
understanding more Spanish than you've ever thought of ... lol :-)

Fernando.