Re: [OM] Hats off - Zuiko 300mm f/4, 5 <--> 85~250mm f/5 shootout, by Ch

Subject: Re: [OM] Hats off - Zuiko 300mm f/4, 5 <--> 85~250mm f/5 shootout, by Chuck.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 21:03:07 -0400
According to the Google translator, "regador" translates to "irrigator".
  "irrigator" in English is a very generic term without the specificity
of my four word description which was four words for your benefit. I
didn't want you to be confused you know. :-)

When I was a kid I just called them "rain birds" for the name of the
California company that invented them in 1933.  Now I would just say
"impact sprinkler".  According to Google that translates to
"impacto de rociadores"  Oh, my!  That's three words!  :-) :-)

But, as slow as my aging brain is, I am gradually learning some easily
translated Spanish words like "300/4.5".  :-)

Chuck Norcutt