Re: [OM] Opinions and images wanted: OM Zuiko 35mm f/2.0

Subject: Re: [OM] Opinions and images wanted: OM Zuiko 35mm f/2.0
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 10:58:13 +0200
Hmm... for the size of prints I usually make (rarely larger than
9.5x12in) the 35/2.0 looks
more than good enough. I've never understood the point of pixel-
peeping, especially for lenses to
be used with film, but thank you C.H. Ling, your test images are as
ever very useful.

I sure love my 24/2.0, and your image shows the impressive performance
even wide open for an almost
40-year old design.

cheers.