[OM] week 28's few fotos for fun

Subject: [OM] week 28's few fotos for fun
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2009 23:14:38 +0200
Finally I have managed to catch up with the list emails, thanks to all
who posted pictures, after seeing Nathan's panorama's I wonder why I
wasted money on my 35mm panoramic camera,  I can't remember all who
posted pictures but I  am glad to see Moose posting more pictures and
also to Bob and Chuck and Fernando always nice to see others work -
apologies if I missed anyone.

Anyway here are this weeks few fotos for fun - my mind was a but fuddled
with all that was going on with Cai so on one occasion I forgot the CF
card I try to shoot with the display not showing on the E3 and on others
I forgot to reset the iso setting from 3200, still I hope you enjoy them.

http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/gallery/8100207_JddWM#582712977_TMKck

thanks IanW