Re: [OM] (OT) Fourth of July Parade

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Fourth of July Parade
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2009 17:36:25 -0400
But he doesn't have an E-1.  Will Crockett is mum on Olympus gear
because he doesn't use it but he maintains that Canyon and Nykon digital
TTL flash doesn't work very well (meaning consistent exposure) for fill.
   His claim is that the bright sun is too much competition for the weak
pre-flash exposure measurement and causes exposure error.  That's why he
recommends auto mode or manual for fill flash.  I don't have any of
those $400 digital TTL things so I have no first hand experience.

Dr. Flash