[OM] Z. 50 1.8 on EP-1--- review

Subject: [OM] Z. 50 1.8 on EP-1--- review
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 19:21:57 -0400
Thanks John.
Is this the older optical design then weighing in at 170gm rather than
165 gm?
Perhaps a quick summary of the versions is in order as a refresher.
I hope my list membership is not revoked.
Mike

That's a type II 1.8, black filter ring, single coated.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977