Re: [OM] (OT) Fourth of July Parade

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Fourth of July Parade
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 09:54:23 -0700

> Hey, no fair!  It's supposed to drive itself!   :-)
Oh but it does. Look at the steel wheels. Road Dept wouldn't be too
happy if it did drive down main street.
> An AC Cobra ............. the real thing ....... is what you should really
> be looking for. Knock offs don't count  :-)
I think this is the real thing but I'm not an afficionado so can't say
for sure. I should have taken a photo. These are serious collectors. A
few years ago the Indy car collector put 6-8 of his cars dating back to
the very early 1900's in the parade. Man what a noise and cloud of smoke!

Mike