Re: [OM] Using FL-50R, wedding sample pictures, Eneloop batts, etc...

Subject: Re: [OM] Using FL-50R, wedding sample pictures, Eneloop batts, etc...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 15:03:15 -0400
Whatever you might have said about color match (actually, look for
"match color" or you won't find it in PS help) has been lost to my leaky
memory since I
   a) didn't remember such a thing existed and
   b) haven't been able to figure out how to use it.

Using curves is actually pretty simple and can be done in about 30
seconds.  But (short of understanding match color) I would more likely
have done it with painting into a selection.  Select the area to be
fixed and use the paint brush.  Select the color from an appropriate
source and paint into the selected area.  The selection will prevent the
brush from painting where it's not wanted.  Use a low opacity and flow
rate if desired to approach the color gradually and/or vary it from
place to place.

Chuck Norcutt