Re: [OM] [IMG] first one with the 300mm f/4,5

Subject: Re: [OM] [IMG] first one with the 300mm f/4,5
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 14:10:49 +0800
Yes, hazy is still there, 4000ED is famous for flare, I believe the problem
is due to the poor lens system. I had lots of hard time in scanning high
contrast slides. I remember a worse case was a lady wearing black fur
standing beside a white car under the sun, film was Kodakchrome 64. The
slide itself looked very nice and clean but the scan had lots of white
diffused to the black fur, it took me lots of time to touch up the scan with
PS. I sent the scanner to N*kon for through cleaning, they did charged me
for that but there was zero improvement.

C.H.Ling