Re: [OM] Acadia NP and other stuff

Subject: Re: [OM] Acadia NP and other stuff
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 09:05:17 -0400
If I lived in Oz, I wouldn't worry about California wines. The saying
goes "Most California cabernets are drunk too young," and it's true.
Because it's all cab sav grape, the tannin level is really high, and
the better California cab savs need a little cellar time. (Actually, I
think they all do, but then that's just me. <g>)

Most of the Oz wines I've had were excellent, and priced right, and,
as a rule, preferable to their California cousins.

--Bob Whitmire
"Art's just fart without the eff."
www.bwp33.com