Re: [OM] Adorama repalcement battery for blm-1

Subject: Re: [OM] Adorama repalcement battery for blm-1
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 08:59:43 -0500
I have two aftermarket BLM-1 batteries and the Olympus one. I got mine
through Best Buy or Circuit City--one of the other.  Anyway, mine have been
fine, but brand new they were maybe 80% of the run life of the Olympus one,
now no better than 65-70%. They also have a faster self-discharge rate.

Although I've been pleased with the price/performance, they're starting to
get to the point where I'd probably been better off with the Olympus
version.  I do keep them in even rotation, always cycling them one after the
other.  Of course, that's in the periods of time when the battery-grip isn't
on the camera--now THAT's a battery.

AG