Re: [OM] Using FL-50R, wedding sample pictures, Eneloop batts, etc...

Subject: Re: [OM] Using FL-50R, wedding sample pictures, Eneloop batts, etc...
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 13:06:35 -0500

> Listen, Ace, you're the one with the "hair-impaired scalp".  The guys
> in the photo are enjoying perfect freedom. ;^P

LOL, when trying to photograph on a windy day, I tend to agree with you.
It's bad when your pony-tail blows in front of the lens.

I've been growing mine out for the expressed purpose of hair-donation. It's
actually more than long enough now, but I rather enjoy irking the
conservatives.  I'm a good ways towards a double-contribution.

It's probably a mid-life crisis kinda of thing, but I'm embracing it before
the hairline recedes too much.

AG