Re: [OM] [IMG] first one with the 300mm f/4, 5 (monitor calibration)

Subject: Re: [OM] [IMG] first one with the 300mm f/4, 5 (monitor calibration)
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 15:49:48 -0500

> Now I can find another good reason for its former owner to have upgraded
> to the 5000, giving me the rare chance to have a film scanner in this
> small country.

It may be a small country, (we have larger outhouses in Texas), but it is
one of the nicer ones in our hemisphere.

> By default, in this machine, the path is C:\Documents and
> Settings\Fernando\Configuración local\Temp\Nikon
> Didn't change its default location, if you did, it should show in the
> Prefs dialogue window.

I changed mine to the D: drive.  On my computer it's the same physical
drive, but by having my temporary swap files on their own partition I get
far less file-fragmentation and the speed goes up.

AG