Re: [OM] Using FL-50R, wedding sample pictures, Eneloop batts, etc...

Subject: Re: [OM] Using FL-50R, wedding sample pictures, Eneloop batts, etc...
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 09:12:10 -0500

> Sounds highly unlikely to me.  Do you have a reliable source for your
> statement that ACR uses DCRAW?

This has been circulating around on the Internet and I think it has to do
with one on-line review that the reviewer made a poor assumption about it.
 It doesn't even make sense, as Adobe owns converter technologies that
predate DCRAW by quite some time and also bought out probably the finest raw
converter made to make sure Lightroom wasn't stillborn.

AG