Re: [OM] Using FL-50R, wedding sample pictures, Eneloop batts, etc...

Subject: Re: [OM] Using FL-50R, wedding sample pictures, Eneloop batts, etc...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 18:13:13 -0400
If you read the usage restrictions on dcraw it says "Unless otherwise
noted in the source code, these programs are free for all uses, although
I would like to receive credit for them."  PhotoShop has eight pages of
copyrights, patents and acknowledgments and neither dcraw nor Coffin's
name is listed there.

If you do a search for dcraw on Adobe's web site the only hits you get
are about things that dcraw does that ACR doesn't or doesn't do as well.

Chuck Norcutt