Re: [OM] (OM) TOPE (38 and 39)

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) TOPE (38 and 39)
From: Olaf Greve <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 11:52:27 +0200
Hi Guys,

Well, I've had just about some 10 million things that hit me before
having to dash out of here on my holiday, so I didn't get much around
to e-mails anymore, let alone to launching TOPE 38...:(

During my absence, for urgent matters, you can write me at ogreve -a
t- hotmail - d o t - com
and from time to time I shall read that account.

I'm back on August 6th, and shall have more time then to properly
answer e-mails, and to also finally launch TOPE 38. :P

Now, as TOPE 38 will already be launched late, and as so far I've only
received some 5 entries, as far as I'm concerned people are free to
take some more pictures for it during my holiday absence, say with a
cut-off date of August 6th, so I can launch them too.

As for TOPE 39, the shooting season is still open, and the timelines
for that theme are intact as stated on the site, so we can catch up
with the normal TOPE schedule as of now. :)

Alright, gotta go now; catch you later!

Cheers!
Olafo