Re: [OM] My new granddaughter

Subject: Re: [OM] My new granddaughter
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 18:30:08 +0100
Thanks, Candace :-)

Mum took a while to produce her, going in twice to be induced.  The
first time the labour ward was full so that didn't go as far as the
drip' she had to come back the following morning and perform her
version of The Longest Day (;-)).  I was just waking at around
midnight, saying yet another prayer that all would be fine, when
eldest son rang with the good news.  They all did extremely well, and
young Mum is feeding Sophie well.

Chris