Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 26: just a quiet week

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 26: just a quiet week
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 15:48:04 -0400
This world's getting too damn international. <g> Chicago Ribshack in
Knightsbridge? Arrrggggg! And only Bud on tap. That's just wrong. But
there's not much wrong with mojitos. Not much at all, except they're
too easy to keep drinking instead of stopping when any sane person
would.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com