Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 26: just a quiet week

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 26: just a quiet week
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 21:41:45 +0100
Just what I thought, Bob.  We don't need to go back there, whatever
"special deals" they do :-)

I remember being cross with a fellow pilot, back in 1989, when he
ferried a new F16 to Greece.  He flew back by airlines, stopping off
for a day in London.  I asked him when he got back where he had eaten
in London ... Pizza Hut!

I gave him a decent, English, bollocking :-)

Chris