[OM] p[FS] 35-80 f2.8

Subject: [OM] p[FS] 35-80 f2.8
From: iwert bernakiewicz <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 21:13:00 +0200
Hello everybody,

the first one went of too soon.

I have possibly For Sale a very nice 35-80mm f2.8.
It comes with dedicated hood, it's own pouch and original caps.
Mechanically as new.
There is one very fine 5mm cleaning mark in the form of a straight
line on the front lens.

I might have the box somewhere as well (We had some water in the basement
last year where I kept all the boxes, I don't know if it was involved or not :).

I have a price in mind, just ask off list.
I might sell the 3Ti as well, just mail me with a good reason I should sell :).
I don't use flash at all anymore, so there is nothing for me, except
some batteries (and for metering I need them anyway) and the nice
pirring wur of one second of the 3Ti (and it's georgeous sturdy color)
that goes over my user 4T.
I'll mail images on request of both.

Iwert.