[OM] A dull weekend shooting aeroplanes

Subject: [OM] A dull weekend shooting aeroplanes
From: Ian Nichols <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 16:17:57 +0100
With an E-3, that is.  It was RNAS Yeovilton's annual air day on
Saturday, and as I haven't been to an air show for about 15 years and
we were promised a flying Vulcan and a Vampire, I thought I'd better
go along.   Alas neither of those flew for technical and weather
reasons.  In fact, there was so much low cloud that very little apart
from the helicopters could do their display.   Anyway, here's what I
managed to capture, using a 40-150 for the flying and 14-54 plus
(occasionally) 7-14) for the static displays.

http://picasaweb.google.com/ian.a.nichols/YeoviltonAirDay2009#

--
Stand firm for what you believe in, until and unless logic and experience
prove you wrong.  Remember: when the emperor looks naked, the emperor *is*

-Daria Morgendorffer