Re: [OM] any Londoners taking part in UK Oly night shoot?

Subject: Re: [OM] any Londoners taking part in UK Oly night shoot?
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 22:05:13 +0100
Hi All,

Yes Chris - indeed I will be busy.  The arrival of "Mini-Mitch" (as it
is currently being called) is due for 1st August, but they say any time
from 3 weeks before to 2 weeks after is "full term".  No news yet, and
frankly we are hoping it will be a little late - we just aren't close to
being ready yet !

I meant to write and congratulate you as well Chris - I saw the post
with pics of your Granddaughter this morning.  Congrats to all involved,
and I hope all continues to go well.

Enjoy the London night-shoot if anyone goes.  I had a ball doing that a
few years back, but that was in the days of film - and it was Christmas
so London looked particularly beautiful all lit up.

Enjoy,

Jon