Re: [OM] Images As The Mood Strikes - 18

Subject: Re: [OM] Images As The Mood Strikes - 18
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 07:56:46 -0400
Wow. This thread has gone from aesthetics and likes to making me
really hungry. Stop it!

FWIW, to stay a little on topic, i.e., "As the mood strikes," I
couldn't agree more with Moose's notion of spending a few hours taking
pictures in the garden, and then a little time in the evening messing
around with them.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com