Re: [OM] Bug out

Subject: Re: [OM] Bug out
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 15:15:30 -0700
Jan Steinman wrote:
> <snip schedule that makes me tired>
>
> That's not to say that if any of you happened to be in this part of the
> world, I wouldn't take some time off to show you around!

I keep thinking I'll get up to visit Hollyhock and friends on Cortez one
day, but not this year.  :-(   When I do, you are right on the way if we
drive.

> In the meantime, new images may pop up here from time to time:
>       http://www.EcoReality.org/pix
>
> So y'all play nice in the sandbox, y'hea?

Where's the fun in that?

> I'll come back this winter.

We'll be waitin' on ya.
> (Needlessly provocative flame-bait: I'll run over your full-frame Canon with
> my SUV and pour Daktol over it in a sensitive riparian area and use all of
> Walt's estate's guns on you if you claim that resolving power and lenses and
> film and sensors have much of anything to do with the art of photography...
> :-)

I'm gonna sorta disagree with you (Quelle Surprise!).

I agree that there is no direct correlation: higher resolution = better
art. However I believe that increased breadth of materials and tools can
indeed empower artists to new results. Thus, higher resolution equipment
won't hurt and may help some artists.

So save your tires and developer and have an enjoyable and productive time.

Moose