Re: [OM] 12v battery charger for e-520

Subject: Re: [OM] 12v battery charger for e-520
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 06:37:51 +0100
Rob

That's a good article, well-written and not in ghastly Internet speak
that is so common with newspaper sites (one-sentence paragraphs,
simpleton expressions, shallow quips to amuse the lowest-common-
denominator reader).  And I do like the garage with planted roof.

I have a Hahnel Ultima charger: this will plug in to a power socket or
to a car outlet via a cable.  It will be similar to the ones that
Chuck and Moose have found.  It works well.

Chris