Re: [OM] speaking of batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] speaking of batteries
From: "jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 09:42:25 -0700
The Inverter that we have a Coleman has a feature that when the voltage in
the battery drops to 10 volts or so it beeps and turns off.  we have used
it on a camping trip some years ago to power a laptop so my wife could
watch movies in evening. When it went out we simply started the car for
awhile to recharge the car battery.  It is also proved useful to recharge
camera batterys. It was not too expensive about $30 at the time.  If I
recall it is 400 watts not sure of peak power and cannot check as we keep
it in my wifes car.  John