[OM] IMG: Textures in Patchwork

Subject: [OM] IMG: Textures in Patchwork
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 18:13:34 -0500
Cc: Olympus Camera Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Our local airport was constructed as a Consolidated B-24 training facility
during WWII. During its existance, it has made a gradual transition to a
thriving facility used by numerous area businesses in the course of their work,
as well as providing a base for local flying and even weekend skydivers.

As older hangars and buildings have been replaced, a lot of repairs have been
required to keep the concrete in useful condition.  The one that I spotted
today seemed to cry out "abstract" to me, so I paused to capture it with my
E-510 and Elmarit-R 28/2.8 on a dull day.

Let me know what you think of it.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Textures+in+Patchwork.tif.html

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA