Re: [OM] My new granddaughter

Subject: Re: [OM] My new granddaughter
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 20:05:16 -0400
I've got it all figured out for you.  You can save the new couple
$10,000 by shooting the wedding.  Since flash should not be used you
will require extra capabilities in low light photography.  With the
savings from not hiring a high end wedding photographer the bride's
parents will be able to supply you with a new 5D Mk II.  Then, having
the 5D and 5D Mk II both in hand you will also be able to do "real
world" resolution testing of various lenses and see if 21 megapixels is
really useful.  When do you expect to be able to report back on the results?

Chuck Norcutt