Re: [OM] 50 - 200 / 2.8 - 3.5 Olympus zoom lens

Subject: Re: [OM] 50 - 200 / 2.8 - 3.5 Olympus zoom lens
From: "Jeff Keller" <om-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 10:00:14 -0700
My 50-200 died after a couple months. I sent it to their repair facility in
southern California. It came back working fine and I haven't seen any
problems since then (but unfortunately it hasn't been used much either). I
think there were a number of them that failed early but I would guess that
Olympus changed their manufacturing/design since I didn't see any failure
reports later. If I remember correctly, it wouldn't even manual focus.

Jeff Keller