Re: [OM] Provia 400X was: ( OM ) off-topic (again) ... 6 x 9 120

Subject: Re: [OM] Provia 400X was: ( OM ) off-topic (again) ... 6 x 9 120
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 18:16:52 -0300
Indeed, RDP III is Provia 100F, RVP is Velvia 50.

Ken, have you had the chance to try Provia 400X ?

I was told they scan too magenta, just when I was about to decide on it
as my hi-speed CR-56 film.
A little disappointed but cannot still rule out if it's the Canon
scanner, or the film itself.

Fernando.