Re: [OM] Hi Res film scans on a CD

Subject: Re: [OM] Hi Res film scans on a CD
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 20:32:47 -0400
Then North Coast is actually very competitive at $5.49 for the "budget
scan" (a similar size scan with no limitation on exposures/roll).  Of
course, you'd have to have more than a roll or two to make up for the 1
pound USPS Priority Mail minimum shipping cost at $4.80.   The budget
scans are 6MP and should make a decent 8x10 and very high quality 5x7.
<http://www.northcoastphoto.com/>

Chuck Norcutt