Re: [OM] Digital projectors

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital projectors
From: Don Shedrick <shedridc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 19:59:01 -0700 (PDT)
I think the relative low price of LCD or Plasma TVs and their superior picture
quality vs a projector will make the high quality projector for photos nearly
unnecessary, certaintly so for the home.  For the office powerpoints, etc, you
do not need nearly as high resolution or high color fidelity, and reasonably
cheap projectors for that purpose are available.