Re: [OM] Digital projector version 2.0

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital projector version 2.0
From: Robert Burnette <r.burnette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 00:34:25 -0400
I have an Intel Core 2 duo MacBook Pro laptop. I have Microsoft's PowerPoint
for Mac. Occasionally I will have a problem with a PowerPoint presentation
developed on a PC. Sometimes it will not open at all, at other times it will
unexpectedly freeze up. I have found that when I have a problem with
PowerPoint, I can usually open it in Keynote and view it with no problems.
Keynote is part of Apple's iWork package.

Robert