[OM] broken links, was Product Review Kodak Ektar 100...

Subject: [OM] broken links, was Product Review Kodak Ektar 100...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 19:35:50 -0400
The link was broken by not picking up the ending hypen.  Now its been
broken further in on this note.  If you note that a link it broken I
find the it helps to first select and copy the broken bits on the next
line.  Then click the link.  Sometimes it fails and sends you to an
error link but often you'll get an error message and the partial link is
still displayed.  In that case just go to the end of the line and paste
in the piece of broken link you copied just for this purpose.

Chuck Norcutt