Re: [OM] A new long term storage system?

Subject: Re: [OM] A new long term storage system?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 07:33:18 -0400
More here:
<http://mail.siliconslopes.com/interview/henry_o039connell_ceo_and_president_millenniata>
It's not clear that there's any real product today but, in any case,
they don't intend to attack the consumer market until after 2010.  They
will undoubtedly have to do some miniaturization by then.  Although the
output disc is supposedly readable by standard CD and DVD readers the
writer requires a high powered laser which is presently about the size
of a shoe box.  In the interim buy some gold DVDs.

Chuck Norcutt