[OM] [OT] For Sale List

Subject: [OM] [OT] For Sale List
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 22:31:29 +0100
Hi Everyone,

Having a pre-baby clearout, and have just spent a good hour or so trying
to list a few items on Eb*y.  Since when did the cheeky ****s decide to
tell me what I can and can?t charge for postage ?  They have just tried
to tell me that the maximum I can charge to send an HP Toner Cartridge
is £0.00.  Apparently this is because this is what Buyers consider
?fair?.  WTF ?  That is going to cost me £5.85 by Royal Mail 1st Class
Post, excluding any additional packaging required.  How can that be fair
?

Eb*y is rapidly becoming a place that just isn?t worth it.

So, if anyone wants the following items please speak up and you can have
them FREE for the cost of postage within the UK :

1)       Original HP LaserJet C4096A Toner Cartridge.  New, sealed, in
original box.  Postage will be approx £6 to the UK.
2)       Original HP LaserJet C7115X Toner Cartridge.  Nearly new (a
dozen or so pages).  Don?t ask ? much silliness with a printer that was
broken, but a boss who was convinced it just needed a new toner.
Postage likely to be £4 - £5.

Also ? anyone here got a Rover 25 or MG ZR and want a Haynes Manual, Air
Filter, Spark Plugs, etc ?  Not got around to sorting what it?d cost to
post yet.  Let me know and I?ll look into it.

If anyone wants any of this lot, shout within a week or it?s all going
to the tip.  I can?t be bothered anymore.  I can?t even give good stuff
away.

Jon