Re: [OM] Bought a Canon, now I'm outa here!

Subject: Re: [OM] Bought a Canon, now I'm outa here!
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 18:12:47 -0500

> Stop thru Texas and I have a few Canons I'd be happy to sell you.   F1n,
> A-1, AE - 1.  Bill Barber

Well, now I'm bummed.  I've been longing for an AE-1.  My life won't be
complete...

As previously mentioned, the female triumvirate overruled the Texas detour.
 Serious bummer, dude.

Meanwhile, we're enjoying ourselves in Winter Park.  Photographically, it
stinks here because the massive die-off in the trees. We were going to camp
up in RMNP, over on the west side, but they just clear-cut the entire place
and it looks like a moonscape worthy of Apollo 11. So, we drifted south
looking for camping spots before finally giving up for the evening and
decided that newly remodelled rooms at the B.W. were in order.  We'll leave
in the morning for the dunes where we'll hole up for a few days.  I must
revisit that abandoned house again to see what it looks like now.

AG