Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 17/07/2009: two friends, now cropped and in B&W

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 17/07/2009: two friends, now cropped and in B&W
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 18:26:53 -0400
Close but not quite what I had in mind for my suggested crop.  I'd have
taken more from the bottom and left the street visible at top.  The fact
that the street is there adds something to the dog's expectant look as
thought something or somebody is coming down the street.  With the
street gone the context is gone.

Chuck Norcutt