Re: [OM] Beach Detail (Moosified Version)

Subject: Re: [OM] Beach Detail (Moosified Version)
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 07:45:22 +0800
If one do think a sharper image is easier to look at, I prefer a slightly
subtle adjustment:

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/Beach_Detail_by_philosomatographer.jpg

Dawid's original image:

http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs46/f/2009/202/5/a/Beach_Detail_by_philosomatographer.jpg

BTW, too much LCE will change the tone of the original image, 3D look
usually destroyed with excessive sharpening. Improper sharpen values also
make the fine details look coarse.

C.H.Ling