[OM] no sightings of AG !!

Subject: [OM] no sightings of AG !!
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 01:20:28 +0000 (GMT)
Hi all,
      Arrived late Wed in Colorado Springs. just coming to terms with the time
difference and the heat. Have NOT spotted AG yet ;-O  But still looking....have
just scouted around the local Photoworks for goodies!  Just missed {by 2 days}
a Super Angulon for 6x17 panoramic camera :-( Patience is not my strong point!
But saw some good camera cases that I thing might just suit my Leica system.
will NOT take my wife on next camera shop visit....Do you REALLY NEED yet
another camera case?  :-(
Picked up my new 40mm f1.4 Leica fit Voigtlander lens...first impressions is
that it is a "gem"...now to take some pics.........

Regards
  John Duggan,
     Wales, UK  (at present in Colorado Springs)