Re: [OM] no sightings of AG !!

Subject: Re: [OM] no sightings of AG !!
From: "jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 19:09:39 -0700
You are allowed to go into camera shops without her?  I am not allowed into
Camera stores electonic stores stores containing tools fishing equipment or
other hobby related gear with out what my wife calls "ADULT SUPERVISION".
It may have been the 200 used lense or the $800 + in lighting equipment
that did it.  John

> Hi all,
>       Arrived late Wed in Colorado Springs. just coming to terms with the
time difference and the heat. Have NOT spotted AG yet ;-O  But still
looking....have just scouted around the local Photoworks for goodies!  Just
missed {by 2 days} a Super Angulon for 6x17 panoramic camera :-( Patience
is not my strong point! But saw some good camera cases that I thing might
just suit my Leica system. will NOT take my wife on next camera shop
visit....Do you REALLY NEED yet another camera case?  :-(