Re: [OM] nearly, or not quite

Subject: Re: [OM] nearly, or not quite
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 14:58:59 +1200
Hi all,

And thanks to Michael for advice.

My dilemma is this. I have an E-510, and an E-3. Don't ask why; I just do,
now!

When I set the E-510 jpeg image size to largest, fine detail, the resultant
files range in size from 5.000 to 7.500 MB in size.

With the E-3, as far as I can tell the same file specification, the file sizes
are
4.000 to 5.500 MB.

They should be the same size, surely?  I have the intuitive? impression that
the E-510 images have greater detail.

I will probably ask these questions at a later time when AG is around, but
right now I'll appreciate helpful comment.

Brian Swale.