[OM] FS: OM and Other Equipment

Subject: [OM] FS: OM and Other Equipment
From: Keith Quarles <d.k.quarles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 10:35:27 -0400
I really don't shoot film nearly as much as I used to, so it's time to thin
out my film equipment collection (and free up some capital for new digital
equipment).  I'd like to offer it to this and another list before going to
the auction site
I've got a number of OM items, as well as some Voigtlander and Canon stuff.
 OM stuff includes an OM-4T, a Motor Drive 2, and a number of other items.
 Voigtlander items include a Bessa R2 and a Trigger Winder.  Canon items
include an EOS-3, Power Booster PB-E2, and a 50mm/f1.8 MkI lens.  Go to this
link to see pictures and descriptions of everything:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/23367148@N04/collections/72157621706506325

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/23367148@N04/collections/72157621706506325>

I've put suggested prices on most of the items, but I may be out of touch
with the going rates. So make an offer if you think my price is off. I'll
need to add a small shipping charge based on where I need to send an item
(I'm shipping from New Jersey, USA.)

Thanks for looking.

Keith Quarles
d.k.quarles@xxxxxxxxx