Re: [OM] shadow detail, was: sunset this evening

Subject: Re: [OM] shadow detail, was: sunset this evening
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 14:22:08 -0300
LOL :-)

I didn't expect so, but I don't play in the same league, Ken.

It's like a chef telling to a McDonald's young employee, how to prepare
french fries
... sometimes chefs appear at TV shows here, and it all seems so clean
and easy ;-)

Anyway, now I have a directive to continue, and feel grateful for that.

Fernando.