Re: [OM] sunset this evening

Subject: Re: [OM] sunset this evening
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 18:21:22 -0300
Cc: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I'm as curious as a cat could be.
As soon as I feel a little bit of curiosity, I check the exif - and feel
annoyed when Save for Web and Devices deletes it.
I knew about this issue, and thought it was implemented to prevent theft
of images in the internet, since it compresses the files quite a bit.
Also, I had thought it oversaturates because of the file size-reduction.

I don't like Save for web ... , but is should be useful for lots of
photographers.

I mixed your choice of leaving images 'untagged', with thoughtful
reasoning on why to ignore them, posed by a friend of mine - and I still
cannot demonstrate him that he's wrong, or on the contrary, that he is
*not* wrong.
For a moment, I supposed that you had thoroughly decided to leave them
untagged - so I asked.

Thanks, Mike.